Friday, July 16, 2010

Tee Ball for Noah and Jax is 6 months old

Noah's most loyal fan
Get ready to field the ball

Get low to get the ball
Shortly after we moved to California, I signed Noah up for Tee Ball. He was really excited to go. He got to hit off the tee, field the ball, practice running the bases and the last two classes they played a "game." It was a cute class but way to many kids. The kids had to wait in line a long time to hit or catch a ball, it was really a practice in patient. Believe it or not, Noah did great at waiting, he must have learned that from his dad.
Jaxson is 6 months old and at his doctor appointment he weighed 16 pounds and 4 ounces and was 27 inches long. He has started eating baby food, mostly cereal at this point but he is doing well. He got a few shots but was so brave and only cried for a minute. By the way, I was brave too. I do not do shots well, on myself or my kids. Kevin has gone to all of Noah's shot appointments because I was to nervous and might cry too. I was pretty proud of myself for taking him alone and felt as though maybe I needed to get a sticker or something. I was happy not to receive one, instead I got a healthy, happy baby (which is way better than a sticker).



No comments:

Post a Comment