Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Reptile Party...

This is Prince Charming (I'm talking about the frog's name, not my Noah.)
Abbie thinking about touching the snake.




Noah loved every second of his party!






Some of the kids waiting for the reptiles.

This year we, Noah and I, decided on a reptile theme. I found a company (Prehistoric Pets) that brings the reptiles to your home. I wasn't sure exactly what to expect but it turned out awesome. The host, Thalia, brought bins full of reptiles like snakes, turtles, frogs, a huge monitor, etc... She was really patient with the kids which was great because we had some excited kids. Noah was in heaven, he touched every animal and even wore a few. It was a great party and we were so happy that Noah loved every minute of it. I'm going to say it again, I cannot believe he is 5.

















1 comment:

  1. Oh My, he is looking way too old!! We need to make a trip out there and visit you guys, we really really really miss you!

    ReplyDelete