Monday, June 14, 2010

Catching up! We Moved!







OK, so it has been a REALLY long time since I have blogged so I have decide to try and fill in some of our milestones. WE MOVED! The pictures above are of the first time we ever saw our new house (January 25, 2010). It was still somebody elses but this is when we did our home inspection. For those of you wondering how we got this adorable house, here's the story (short version). I found the house on the Internet (while in Arizona), it was going to have a one day auction and the best offer won. Well, it was super cute in pictures so I asked my parents if they would check it out for us. Of course they went, put in an offer for us (don't tell anyone, we were suppose to be present). The realtor told my dad you should hear from us in the next few days regardless if you got it or not, well we didn't hear anything. I called our agent and asked her to call them and they said I wonder why we didn't call you, you had a close to top bid. Anyhow, we made another offer and now it's ours. The house was officially ours on February 22, 2010, yes we moved in a months time! I think it's super cute, it's in a gated community with a golf course (to bad it's private so no golfing for Kevin unless he meets someone that is a member and that member invites him to golf), we are right across from the beautiful pool and park (which is a good thing since the house really has no backyard, it's a "patio home") and the neighborhood is quiet and kept up really nice. I am going to try to take some updated pictures with our stuff in it, someday. We are happy to be in California near our family but we really miss our Arizona friends and that Kevin could work from home, we miss him when he is at work all day and the commute is no fun for him or us. Noah did awesome with the move. He started a new preschool and had truly no issues with the change. I was so happy that he transitioned so well. Jaxson was 5 months old when we moved and I am a little sad that he will never remember the house we brought him home to from the hospital. I love that house and wish we could have just picked it up and moved it here, I hope our renters are enjoying it as much as we did. I hope some day we can all visit it again as a family.

3 comments:

  1. I love your house! It's really cute!!! Congrats! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and our house is a "patio with small patch of grass house" too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We miss you!!!! We talk about you very very often. I'm so glad it's been smooth transition though.

    ReplyDelete