Thursday, December 10, 2009

Jaxson is 11 weeks old



We took Jaxson in for his 2 month appointment on Tuesday, I know a little late. He weighs 12 pounds 10 ounces (50 percentile) and is 24 inches long (which is 50-70 percentile, they do it different at this pediatrician's office than the one Noah had at first). He is doing well but needs some more tummy time. I am just not good at it, he hates it and whatever he hates, I hate. I'm a mom and I don't want to make him cry if I don't have to but I promise here and now to do it more often. He got 3 shots and had to drink some stuff, that's why Kevin has to go I am not good at shots and I have to turn my back. I made the bottle while holding back tears, once again I hate when he cries. He's already getting to big. He went from 7:45pm to 5:15am without eating this week, love that! He is a lot more aware of his surroundings, he loves to be swaddled, he is still wearing number 1 diapers but should be in 2's I just have so many 1's left I am squeezing him in them and he went from the 4 ounce bottles to the 8 ounce and we are offering him 5 ounces at a time, which he eats from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment